Are you searching for the best way to recover your deleted files for free? Then you have landed at the right destination. Now there are different effective methods available to recover lost data with ease. Complete free data recovery tools and software options also complete to recover lost data from various storage devices including pen drives, external hard drives, memory cards, internal hard drives etc. Free tools help in retrieving the lost as well as the deleted partitions of the device which means you will get your lost data back. The file recovery software is mainly to recover data whether you delete accidentally or intentionally.
EFFECTIVELY RECOVER DELETED FILES
When data loss happens, it is important to stop using the device because this will protect the deleted files for data recovery.
HOW TO RECOVER DATA?
If you experience data loss on your computer you must do right-click a file as well as press Delete button, then the system hides the data also removes file directory. You can also do Data recovery free diagnosis as your own with the free tools but experts have the proper experience to handle different complicated issues that allow you to get your lost data without any complications. In that time you will get back the file back but when a situation can become more terrible it is better to approach the experts to get bets data recovery service.
THREE POSSIBLE METHODS TO RECOVER DELETED FILES FOR FREE:
In windows 10/8.1/8:
- First, you need to open the folder that contains deleted file
- Next, you need to click the History button
- In general, file History will display files in the recent backup of that folder
- Then you need to click the Previous button to locate
- After that, select the file to retrieve
- Finally, click the green Restore button to restore lost data or file
- Recover deleted files by using data recovery software
- You can easily recover deleted files with the help of third-party data recovery software that also help you to do Data recovery free diagnosis. There are different easy recovery tools available which can be useful in different data loss situations including deleted recovery, data recovery, format recovery etc.
- Download EaseUS data recovery software
- Then select the disk partition where you deleted your files
- Then click Scan option
- Then the program will start a quick scan and find lost files.
- After that, it will do a deep scan to find more files
- Filter and preview deleted files based on the file types
- Then you need to select those you want
- Next click Recover to restore them
In Windows 7:
- You need to click the Start button
- Then go to the computer, after that navigate to the folder that contains certain file or folder
- Next, you need to right-click it
- After that click restore previous versions
- Here you will get the list of available previous versions of your deleted folders as well as files. So you can easily choose the version you like as well as click restore to recover deleted files or data back.